750 2nd St. #501
Showcasing modern architecture and dramatic design by Gould Evans, 750 2nd Street No.501 seamlessly combines elements of wood, concrete, glass, and natural light to create the perfect blend of sophistication and luxury. This amazing residence features two bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms, exquisite entertaining spaces, deluxe chef’s kitchen, and stunning views of the San Francisco Bay and Oracle Park. Located in the coveted South Beach neighborhood, the residence provides incredible walking access to acclaimed Michelin star restaurants, casual eateries, vibrant nightlife, and wonderful open spaces.
- Impressive city residence featuring 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, superb modern finishes and design with dramatic exposed polished concrete and custom wood plank feature walls
- Spectacular chef’s kitchen with beautiful Misty Carrera CeasarStone countertops featuring custom built-in breakfast bar, gorgeous Aran Mia Italian cabinetry, suite of professional appliances by Bosch, Leibherr wine cabinet, and sleek poplar wood wall panel accent
- Sophisticated living room flooded with natural light, floor to ceiling corner windows, rich Smith & Fong bamboo floors, gas fireplace, and media entertainment system.
- Luxurious master suite with floor to ceiling windows, deluxe fabric wallpaper feature, custom end cabinets, ample closet space with California Closet built-ins, master bathroom with Anne Sacks Summit porcelain tile, Misty Carrera CeasarStone counter, Hans Grohe fixtures, and large rainfall shower and steam room.
- Gracious second bedroom with outlooks of the San Francisco skyline, abundant closet space with contemporary walnut veneer doors, and adjacent full bath featuring deep Moda soaking tub and shower.
- Expansive slate and glass terrace offering serene outdoor living, with distinctive San Francisco Bay and AT&T Park Views.
- Boutique luxury building designed by architect GouldEvans, exquisite lobby with double height ceiling, salvaged eucalyptus paneling and exposed concrete walls, and private elevator access for each residence.
- In-unit Mele washer & dryer, forced air heating and air conditioning, storage, and 1-car parking.
750 2nd Street, No.501 is located in a boutique luxury building, and overlooks the famed San Francisco Giants AT&T Park with water views of the South Beach Harbor to the East Bay Hills. The residence offers unlimited entertainment options, just steps from acclaimed Michelin star restaurants to casual eateries, cafes, nightlife, and wonderful open spaces. South Beach also features some of the best weather in the city and with an effortless path to the San Francisco Waterfront along the Bay Trail. There are excellent transportation options nearby including Cal Train, Muni light rail, and easy access to Silicon Valley and the Peninsula via Hwy 280 South, and Bay Bridge access to the East Bay.