- MLS # 484633
This beautiful Revival-Style view home is a harmonious blend of modern updates, sophisticated period detail, and an ideal floor plan. This wonderful home features 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a spacious living room, gourmet kitchen, exquisite dining room, and stunning views of the San Francisco Bay. 6 Flora is perfectly perched atop Bayview/Silver Terrace neighborhoods, offering amazing access to trendy restaurants along Third Street, many beautiful parks, and excellent transportation options.
- Elegant living room flooded with natural light, beautiful period piece trim and mantle fireplace, gorgeous mahogany-stained hardwood floors, and dramatic San Francisco Bay views.
- Wonderful Chef’s Kitchen with dazzling copper backsplash, mahogany-stained cabinetry accented by tile and granite counters, breakfast bar, separate breakfast nook, custom tile backsplash, and stainless-steel appliances.
- Gracious dining room with centerpiece light fixture, and beautiful hardwood floors.
- Spacious master bedroom with walk-in closet, and direct access to the backyard.
- Delightful bathroom featuring patterned subway tile, split shower, and separate soaking bathtub.
- Expansive Lower level with media/family area, 3rd bedroom, sliding glass doors offering direct access to the garden, and full bathroom.
- Expansive garage with additional storage, and laundry.
- Amazing backyard with dramatic views from the top deck, a beautiful landscaped garden, private jacuzzi, and a delightful play slide.
6 Flora Street is located in Bayview Heights/Silver Terrace, and is perched atop a quiet block with marvelous views. The neighborhood has excellent transportation options including MUNI/3rd Street Rail, and easy access to Silicon Valley and Peninsula via hwy 101 or 280. 6 Flora is also a short stroll to trendy restaurants along Third Street, many parks which offer hiking trails, dog walking areas, and playgrounds.