- Beds 3
- Baths 3
- MLS # 480970
- Virtual Tour
This beautiful mid-century panoramic view home is a harmonious blend of modern updates, sophisticated period detail, and the perfect floor plan. This wonderful home features 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a spacious living room with an expansive walk-out terrace, gourmet kitchen, exquisite dining room, and stunning Golden Gate Bridge, City, and Bay views. Gorgeous details can be found throughout the home including luxurious newly renovated bathrooms, beautiful refinished walnut-stained hardwood floors, modern lighting, vibrant skylights, designer finishes, landscaped yard, and a large garage. 1730 Pacheco is perfectly located in the Parkside, offering amazing access to Ocean Beach, San Francisco Zoo, and the trendy Noriega and Taraval Street Corridors.
- Elegant living room flooded with natural light, beautiful period piece trim and mantle fireplace, gorgeous refinished walnut-stained hardwood floors, recessed lighting, and spacious walk-out terrace with panoramic Golden Gate Bridge, City, and Bay views
- Modern Chef’s Kitchen with dazzling white cabinetry accented by black granite counters, breakfast bar, custom tile backsplash, skylights, modern lighting, and stainless-steel appliances.
- Impressive dining room with centerpiece light fixture, and dramatic full width windows to encompass the panoramic views.
- Spacious master suite with walk-in closet, and luxurious bathroom featuring Grohe rainfall shower and sensational soaking bathtub.
- Expansive Lower level 3rd en-suite bedroom with hardwood floors, dramatic sliding glass doors offering direct access to the garden, and luxurious bathroom featuring Moen rainfall shower and oversized soaking bathtub.
- Huge garage with additional storage, custom cabinetry, and laundry.
- Exquisite backyard with beautiful landscaped garden.
1730 Pacheco is located in an excellent area of the Parkside neighborhood, offering excellent access to Ocean Beach, Stern Grove, and the San Francisco Zoo. There are excellent schools in the neighborhood including St Ignacious College Preparatory, and several trendy restaurants and cafes within walking distance. For transportation options, 1730 Pacheco offers convenient access to the MUNI surface train and buses, Silicon Valley and the Peninsula via 19th Ave/ 280 South, and the Golden Gate Bridge and Marin County.